Tuesday 14 February 2012

Analogue Sandomierz

Hello again,
I seem to have grasped the blogging basics and so I thought I would start my blogging history with an analogue (film) photograph taken this summer with my beloved Lomo LC-A+.


This is a photo of Sandomierz, a Polish city popularised by a television series about a priest who also acts as a detective in helping solve different cases of crime. What many do not know is just how beautiful the city really is. From the mystic underground passageways, through to the old and loving atmosphere of the city, ending with an astounding view of the Vistula river making its way humbly at the foot of the castle, Sandomierz is a fascinating place. Although small in terms of area, the city offers more than expected.

Till later world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment